Park City, UTHome Menu
Bike and Pedestrian Plan
The Park City Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan (Bike/Ped Plan) seeks to provide a clear path forward for our walking and biking investments. We want to hear from you about your experiences walking and biking in Park City and how we should improve.
Hey! Let's chat!
We invite residents to join us at one of our Community Conversations to share your experiences walking and biking in Park City and let us know how we should improve. We have several opportunities to get involved and help shape the next generation of walking and biking in Park City. Drop in any time and stay as long as you'd like! Come by to chat with the project team, give your feedback, and learn more about this exciting project.
- March 29 4:30-6:30 pm -- Park City Museum Education Center
- 2079 Sidewinder Dr
- Refreshments & Spanish Translation will be provided
Other Opportunities to Engage
- March 18 9:30-11am – MARC
- 1200 Little Kate Rd
- As part of Mayor & Council in the Neighborhood
- March 18 12-2 pm – Library
- 1255 Park Ave
- March 21 4:30-6:30 -- Police Department
- 2060 Park Ave
- Thaynes/Three Kings neighborhood discussion
- April 6 4:30-6:30 -- PC Heights Clubhouse
- 2225 Ledger Way
- PC Heights neighborhood discussion
Other Ways to Get Involved
Engage Park City
Provide your feedback on our interactive map and other Engage Park City tools. Click here or visit www.engageparkcity.org/bike-ped to get started.
Take this survey from our friends at the League of American Bicyclists to help us understand your experiences biking in Park City. This survey will also be used to help the League evaluate Park City's recent renewal application to be recognized as a Gold-level Bike Friendly Community. Survey closes on April 6. Find out more information about the survey here.
- Promote walking and biking in Park City as a reliable option for a variety of trips
- Provide the Park City community with safe, convenient, and comfortable walking and biking facilities
- Create a complete network by filling in gaps in existing network and identifying opportunities for new connections
- Connect seamlessly with transit and improve end of trip facilities
- Feedback from survey and Community Conversations will be used as the project team develops recommendations for the plan.
- A summary of the Community Conversations will be presented to City Council on April 27.
- Keep an eye on this page for more updates, soon!
Contact Alex Roy at email@example.com or Hannah Pack at firstname.lastname@example.org