Park City, UTHome Menu
KPCW additional local
Lost & Found Info
PARK CITY TRANSIT
Spring/Summer 2023 Transit Service
Spring/summer schedules began Sunday, April 16. Here’s what to expect:
- No microtransit service in the Park City zone.
- Park City's winter microtransit pilot program ended on Saturday, 4/15.
- No service on winter-only routes: the 3 Blue, 50 Teal, and City-Wide
- 30-minute frequency and minor timepoint adjustments on the 1 Red, 2 Green, and 5 Yellow
- Minor timepoint adjustments on the 10 White
- New schedule on the 6 Silver (current express service to Main Street will remain in place)
- Buses arrive every 40 minutes from 6:45 a.m. – 7:45 p.m.
- New hours of service on the 4 Orange, 9 Purple, and Trolley
- Service ends earlier in the evening on the 4 Orange and 9 Purple
- Service begins later in the morning on the Trolley
Preview maps/schedules here.
The microtransit winter pilot program ended on Saturday, 4/15. Park City is currently evaluating the future of this service. Stay tuned for updates.
Park City Transit COVID-19 Updates
In response to the federal court ruling, masks are now optional while riding High Valley Transit and Park City Transit vehicles. The C.D.C continues to recommend wearing a mask on public transit, and both HVT and PCT will provide masks upon request. Read the full statement here.
Park City Mobility
All Park City Transit buses are ADA accessible. We are also pleased to provide door-to-door para-transit service to ADA certified passengers who cannot ride the fixed route service. For an ADA Eligibility Application or for further information, contact our Transit Certification Office (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday) at (435) 615-5353.
TTY (435) 615-7041 or 711
TTY En Espanol (888) 346-3162.
Application for ADA Paratransit Service
Application for Senior Mobility
ADA Policy & Complementary Transit Plan
Park City Municipal Corporation’s policy is that no person, regardless of race, color, or national origin shall be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subject to any discrimination under any program, activity, or services under Section 601 of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act, as amended. For a copy of Park City’s Title VI Policy and Complaint Procedure, please contact Park City/Summit County Transit at (435) 615-5301 Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm. After hours leave a message at (435) 615-5350.