Winter Service Begins Sunday, December 11. Here's what to expect:
- Service resumes for the winter season on the 3 Blue, 50 Teal, and City-Wide
- Improved hours of service on the 4 Orange, 9 Purple, and Trolley
- Service begins on the 6 Silver route to the Richardson Flat park & ride
- 20-minute frequency from approximately 6:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Service to PC Heights, the High School, Bonanza Drive at Iron Horse Dr, and Old Town Transit Center
- Improved 20-minute frequency begins on the Red, Yellow, Green, and Blue during peak hours (approximately 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.)
Preview maps and schedules here.
Join Park City Transit for the summer or winter seasons and enjoy:
- Extra $1/hour pay differential for evening shifts
- $1,500 End-of-Season Bonus
- Discounted Ski Passes
- Paid Training
- Career Paths
- Flexible part-time or full-time schedules
- Benefitted, full-time positions also available!
Park City Transit COVID-19 Updates
In response to the federal court ruling, masks are now optional while riding High Valley Transit and Park City Transit vehicles. The C.D.C continues to recommend wearing a mask on public transit, and both HVT and PCT will provide masks upon request. Read the full statement here.
Park City Mobility
All Park City Transit buses are ADA accessible. We are also pleased to provide door-to-door para-transit service to ADA certified passengers who cannot ride the fixed route service. For an ADA Eligibility Application or for further information, contact our Transit Certification Office (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday) at (435) 615-5353.
TTY (435) 615-7041 or 711
TTY En Espanol (888) 346-3162.
Park City Municipal Corporation’s policy is that no person, regardless of race, color, or national origin shall be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subject to any discrimination under any program, activity, or services under Section 601 of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act, as amended. For a copy of Park City’s Title VI Policy and Complaint Procedure, please contact Park City/Summit County Transit at (435) 615-5301 Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm. After hours leave a message at (435) 615-5350.