Lost and Found
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
After hours leave a message at
KPCW additional local
Lost & Found Info
Fall Service Started on Sunday, September 12, 2021.
Here's What Changed:
- Service ended for the season on the 4 Orange
- No changes on the 1 Red, 2 Green, 5 Yellow, 9 Purple, 10 White, or Trolley
- This service change only applies to Park City Transit routes. For High Valley Transit routes and schedules, visit highvalleytransit.org.
Park City Transit COVID-19 Updates
Federal law requires properly worn facemasks that completely cover your mouth and nose while riding the bus or waiting for the bus at an indoor facility. This requirement also applies to individuals who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Learn more about how we can work together to reduce the impacts of COVID-19 here.
Sunday Route Detours
Every Sunday through September, the 1 Red, 2 Green, 5 Yellow, and High Valley Transit route 101 will not serve stops on Park Ave. A temporary shuttle will serve stops on Park Ave instead. Learn more here.
More Information on COVID-19
- For more information about COVID-19, visit the Summit County Health Department website. summitcountyhealth.org/
- For Park City Municipal COVID-19 Updates, please visit parkcity.org/covid-19
Park City Mobility
All Park City Transit buses are ADA accessible. We are also pleased to provide door-to-door para-transit service to ADA certified passengers who cannot ride the fixed route service. For an ADA Eligibility Application or for further information, contact our Transit Certification Office (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday) at (435) 615-5353.
TTY (435) 615-7041 or 711
TTY En Espanol (888) 346-3162.
Park City Municipal Corporation’s policy is that no person, regardless of race, color, or national origin shall be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subject to any discrimination under any program, activity, or services under Section 601 of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act, as amended. For a copy of Park City’s Title VI Policy and Complaint Procedure, please contact Park City/Summit County Transit at (435) 615-5301 Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm. After hours leave a message at (435) 615-5350.