Need a FREE ride to or from the nearest bus stop?
Winter 2023 - 2024 Transit Service (Starting December 10, 2023)
Here's what to expect:
- The 7 Grey and 8 Brown are brand new. They are express routes from Richardson Flat Park and Ride that go to Park City Mountain Village and Deer Valley Resort respectively.
- The 2 Green and 3 Blue have been modified to provide a more efficient service, including more direct routes to the resorts, and year-round service to the 3 Blue.
- Most routes will run on a 20-minute frequency.
- The 6 Silver will only run at night due to the new 7 Grey and 8 Brown routes.
- The 50 Teal and City-Wide (winter-only routes) will be in service again.
- The Trolley will now turn left onto Swede Alley to head back down Main Street, instead of turning around near Hillside Ave, due to road restrictions.
- A city-wide microtransit service means you can still take FREE microtransit from 6:30 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
View the full winter schedule here.
APTA Award Winner
Park City Transit has been honored as the recipient of the American Public Transportation Association's (APTA) Innovation Award, recognizing its outstanding commitment to addressing the critical issue of affordable workforce housing. Launched in 2013, our Employee Housing Program currently provides 36 of our valued employees with affordable housing in prime Park City locations. This initiative has not only increased employee satisfaction but also bolstered our ability to retain high-skilled talent and meet our hiring objectives. It's a win-win for our dedicated PCT team members, enabling them to live like Park City locals.
Park City Mobility
All Park City Transit buses are ADA accessible. We are also pleased to provide door-to-door para-transit service to ADA certified passengers who cannot ride the fixed route service. For an ADA Eligibility Application or for further information, contact our Transit Certification Office (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday) at (435) 615-5353.
TTY (435) 615-7041 or 711
TTY En Espanol (888) 346-3162.
Park City Municipal Corporation’s policy is that no person, regardless of race, color, or national origin shall be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subject to any discrimination under any program, activity, or services under Section 601 of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act, as amended. For a copy of Park City’s Title VI Policy and Complaint Procedure, please contact Park City/Summit County Transit at (435) 615-5301 Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm. After hours leave a message at (435) 615-5350.