The Building Department is responsible for:
- Building permit plan review and inspections
- Wildland Urban Interface plan review and inspections
- Community Code Compliance
- Operational permits and inspections
- Event inspections
- Inspections for business licenses and nightly rental licenses
We are located in City Hall - main entry level of the south parking lot.
445 Marsac Avenue
P. O. Box 1480
Park City, Utah 84060
Phone: (435) 615-5101
Office hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Click HERE for 2023 Holidays when the office is closed.
Other helpful webpages & information
- Click HERE for Park City boundary map
- Backhoe Report - for information about current large scale construction projects within the Park City area.
- Click HERE for current list of Park City Partial and Full Road Closures.
- Click HERE for 2023 Holidays when the office is closed.
- All permits are submitted online through My City Inspector (MCI). If you have not used MCI before, click HERE to create an account and see How to Register for MCI.