Building plan review ensures compliance with applicable building and municipal codes and other local requirements - click HERE to see Codes & Other Requirements.
In general, building plan review may include review for the following:
- Architectural design
- Fire and life-safety design
- Mechanical, electrical, and plumbing design
- Site Plan for fire separation distance and other property line protection design
- Engineered structural design
- Wildland Urban Interface code design
For more building permit information see the following:
- Minimum submittal requirements for new structures.
- Building Permit FAQ's page that includes a general description of our plan review process to issuance.
For building code and building review related questions contact:
Other helpful webpages & information
- Click HERE for Park City boundary map.
- Access Agreement Guide - describes an agreement between property owners to allow access for construction.
- Building Codes and Other Requirements - on our Forms and Other Info page
- Code Modification/Alteration Request form
- Construction Mitigation Plan (CMP)
- Finance's Business License page
- Submit a GRAMA Request - a service available to search for permit and property documents.
- Limits of Disturbance (LOD) Guide - to help navigate our LOD requirements.
- Setback and Zoning Guide - helpful guide to look up setback and zoning information.
- Sewer/Fire/Health Approvals - helpful guide to obtain these approvals when required.
- Soil Ordinance - applies when property is within the Soil Ordinance boundary.
- Snow load - directs you to Utah State University's ground snow load map.
- Snow Shed Agreement Guide - describes an agreement between property owners for potential snow shed.
- Structural design criteria
- Summit County
- Wasatch County
- Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) Code page - see also Municipal Code Section 11-21
- Wildland Urban Interface Code Guide - to help navigate the requirements.
If you have any questions or need additional assistance please call 435-615-5101 or EMAIL us.