DROUGHT CONDITIONS EXIST! Gov. Cox declared state of emergency due to drought conditions. Learn more.

HOA Information

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


How to Determine if you need HOA notification - a guide to help you determine if you need to submit one of the notification forms shown below.

Park City Registered HOA's - this is a list of registered HOA's within Park City limits.  Please note this list is subject to change at anytime; if your HOA is not on the list, please see "How to Determine if you need an HOA letter" above or call the Building Department for assistance.

HOA Notification form - this notification is required for all exterior work in a REGISTERED HOA.  Please submit with your permit application (before permit issuance).

HOA Condo - P.U.D form - this notification is required when work for a condo or PUD (Planned Unit Development) involves common walls/floors and exterior work.  Please submit with your permit application (before permit issuance). 

Additional HOA contact information may be found through the state registry


**Registered HOA's can change at anytime**


HOA CC&R (Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions):  This is a document that is filed with the county recorder's office and is made part of the official real estate records that run with the land that is part of the planned community/development.  Enforcement of CC&R's are by the applicable HOA, not the Building Department.


If you have further questions or need additional assistance please call 435-615-5101 or EMAIL us.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer