Budget Operations & Strategic Planning Manager
Redevelopment & Capital Management Director
Budget & Performance Analyst
Budget, Debt & Grants Analyst
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Budget, Debt, and Grants Department is responsible for the following:
-General city management
-Preparation of the Municipal Budget
-Technical and financial preparation of the CIP (Capital Improvement Plan)
-All federal and state grants
-Fund and program analysis
-Performance Measurement Program
-Insuring compliance with all state and federal procurement requirements
-Weekly, monthly, and quarterly budget monitoring
-Enterprise fund analysis
-Debt management and issuance
-Managing and updating the Park City Disadvantaged Business Enterprise program
The Budget, Debt, and Grants Department is committed to provide the highest level of service to the Community and the City Council under the direction of the City Manager.
Current Budget Documents:
- Volume I - Executive Summary (FY20): The principal objective of Volume I is to clearly describe the City’s budget process and highlight proposed changes to the budget.
- Volume II - Technical Data (FY20): displays Park City’s budget in a much more detailed fashion than Volume I. The data in Volume II is intended for City Council and staff, but is available for those in the general public who may be interested.
- Budget Guide (FY19): The intent of the Budget Guide is to provide residents and other interested parties with a simple, concise, and understandable overview of Park City's budget.
- Special Service Contract Application: FY 2020
- Financial Impact Assessment Report (FIAR): details the projections for both the short and long range financial outlook for the City. It is intended to illustrate the potential impacts of current financial decisions on the financial health of the City in both the near and distant future.
Note: The Fiscal Year (FY) is different than a calendar year. The Fiscal Year begins on July 1st, and ends on June 30th of the following year. As an example, FY18 would begin on July 1st, 2017, and end on June 30th, 2018.
For budget documents from previous fiscal years, visit the Budget Document Archive