Park City, UTHome Menu
Park City Municipal Corporation has set the goal for Park City, Utah to become "The Best Resort Town in America".
Every member of the Park City Municipal Team contributes to the success of accomplishing Council Goals. Excellence in day-to-day operation, financial stewardship, and employee development are accomplished through: teamwork, innovation, continuous improvement, data-based decision making, clear processes, relationship and communication.
Through high quality service to our community and guests, we will provide a memorable and unique experience while preserving and enriching Park City's heritage, diversity and environment
- Integrity - We have the courage to consistently do what is right, honest and ethical.
- Respect - We value every person at PCMC and citizen at Park City and understand their contribution is critical to our success.
- Engagement - We take seriously our role as public service employees by acknowledging our responsibility to connect to, be flexible with and make a concerted effort to always contribute towards the successes of our peers, PCMC and the City of Park City.
- Accountability - We take pride in being accountable for our individual actions and trust in the commitment of our team's accountability to solve problems responsibly.
- Communication - We value honesty, transparency, the sharing of ideas and information in communicating with each other and the community.
- Humor - We recognize the value of humor creating a fun, enjoyable and professional work environment.
Customer Service Principles
- Conduct business with honesty and integrity
- Strive to offer excellence and quality performance
- Communication is a prime building block
- Encourage all to approach work and life with fun and humor
City Council Priorities
City Council Posters have been updated to reflect Council Priorities as defined in the Park City 2030 Long Range Strategic Plan adopted by City Council on August 30, 2012. Please check here to view posters that are displayed in Council Chambers.
Park City 2030 Long Range Strategic Plan