Park City School District Free Student Meals
- Parents/guardians can pick up meals at McPolin Elementary School, 8:30-9:00 a.m. for breakfast and 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. for lunch, Monday-Thursday.
- Free for children under 18 years old.
- Adult breakfast is $2.25 and adult lunch is $3.50
- Available to ALL students.
- Details here.
Park City Community Foundation Community Response Fund
Hosted by Park City Community Foundation, the Community Response Fund helps strengthen our community and respond immediately to crisis situations such as the current novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
Christian Center of Park City
- Christian Center of Park City Website
- Food Pantries: grab and go food available from locations in Park City and Heber. Details and sign up here.
- Basic Needs Assistance: rent, utility bill, or other assistance. Details here.
- Counseling and Wellness Services: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Call 435-649-2260, ext. 1, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONNECT Summit County Mental Health
Everyone reacts differently to stressful situations. CONNECT Summit County is available to help.
- Summit County Crisis number: 833-995-1295
- Peer Navigation Services: 435-776-HELP (4357)
- Additional resources available here.
Resources for Landlords and Tenants
- In collaboration with Access to Justice, Mountain Mediation Center will work with landlords and tenants to modify current leases. *Mountain Mediation Center does not provide any legal advice or legal services. Details here.
- Utah Apartment Association offers general information for landlords and tenants. This includes rent deferment, government regulation, rental info for owners or property managers, and letter templates. Details here.
Smith's Food and Drug Stores
Smith’s Food & Drug Stores is dedicating the first hour on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 7:00-8:00 a.m. solely to the shopping needs of senior citizens until further notice. Stores will have staff on hand to help those that need special accommodations.
For all other customers, temporary store hours will continue to be 8:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m. until further notice.
Resources for Summit County Senior Citizens
With the temporary closing of Senior Centers, packed meals will be available for pick up. Call before 9:30 a.m. to order meals that will be distributed at each Senior Center as follows:
Park City Senior Center:
- Monday and Thursday, 1:00-1:30 p.m.
- 435-649-7261 | email@example.com | 1361 Woodside Avenue, Park City
South Summit Senior Center:
- Monday and Thursday, 12:00-12:20 p.m.
- 435-783-4311 | firstname.lastname@example.org | 110 N Main Street #4, Kamas
North Summit Senior Center:
- Wednesday and Friday, 12:00-12:30 p.m.
- 435-336-2622 | email@example.com |150 Park Road, Coalville
To arrange meal delivery to those who cannot pick them up, call Jessica Wilde 2 days prior to pick-up day at 801-644-1343 or 435- 336-3014.
MAG, Aging and Family Services
SNAP (Food Stamps)
SNAP offers nutrition assistance to buy healthy food. You may be eligible for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP). Talk to a specialist about your eligibility. Details here.
Important Phone Numbers
For health related questions and concerns:
- Utah Coronavirus Information Line: 1-800-456-7707
- University of Utah Healthcare Public Line: 801-213-2874
- Intermountain/Select Health Public Line: 844-442-5224
- Intermountain COVID-19 Emotional Health Relief Hotline: 833-442-2211
For non-health related questions and concerns:
Summit County Community Concerns Hotline: 435-333-0050