Park City Municipal continues to closely monitor the impacts of COVID-19. In support of the Summit County Health Department, we are working together to slow the spread of the virus in our community.
We are committed to sharing the most current and accurate information about COVID-19 through this website. Your health and safety remains our priority.
'Tis the Season to be Safe: Tips and Guidelines to Keep You Safe During the Holiday Season
November 8, 2020: Governor declares new State of Emergency - Governor and Utah Department of Health Issue Statewide Mask Mandate, Pause Extracurricular Activities, Ask Utahns to Limit Gatherings to Household Only
Important Phone Numbers
For COVID-19 health related questions and concerns:
- Utah Coronavirus Information Line: 1-800-456-7707
- University of Utah Healthcare Public Line: 801-213-2874
- Intermountain/Select Health Public Line: 844-442-5224
- Intermountain COVID-19 Emotional Health Relief Hotline: 833-442-2211
For non-health related questions and concerns:
- Summit County Community Concerns Hotline: 435-333-0050
- Summit County Senior Helpline: 855-686-5263
Summit County COVID-19 Text Alerts
Members of the public can sign up for Summit County COVID-19 text updates by texting "COVID19SC" to 888777.
*Please note this is a one-way communication platform. Unprompted replies to these texts will not be received.
Summit County/Park City Emergency Alert System
Register here to receive Emergency Alerts for residents, businesses, and second homeowners.