Park City Municipal Old Town Post Office Box Subsidy Program
- On September 17, 2020, as a result of Old Town's historic setting and unique geographical constraints, the Park City Council offered to subsidize a PO Box's annual cost for primary residents in Old Town*.
- To be considered, the applicant must pay the Post Office for their box, then submit eligibility information to the City.
- For eligibility the following must be provided:
- Documentation of proof of payment to Post Office with PO Box #
- Proof of primary residency. Only property tax bills or a valid lease will be accepted to qualify.
- PO Box should not exceed the dollar amount of $198.
- Park City will reimburse residents who paid for the PO Box after July 1, 2022, to align with the City's fiscal year. *Note: Reimbursement may take up to 7-14 days to receive after approval and submission to City's Finance department.
Submit requests or other questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When submitting PO Box documentation please follow the email format:
- Subject: PO Box Reimbursement
- Address and PO Box number: