The General Election will be November 3, 2020.
The General Election will be by-mail.
The deadline to register to vote is October 23, 2020. You may register in person on Election Day (details below).
Ballots will be mailed out to residences 21 days before the election (October 13). You do not need to request an absentee ballot unless you will be out of town.
Summit County Courthouse, Conference Room #1, 60 N Main, Coalville
- October 20-23, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- October 24, 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- October 26 and October 30, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- October 27-29, 8:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
Voting on Election Day
A drive-through voting center will be available on Election Day from 7:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. at the Summit County Fairgrounds in Coalville for anyone needing assistance with a replacement ballot and for same-day registration. Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office at 435-336-3204.
To see what is on your ballot please visit vote.utah.gov
Ballots need to be postmarked on or before November 2 or dropped in a drop box before 8:00 p.m. on election day.
Ballot Drop Box Locations for the Election
Open during business hours: All ballot drop boxes close at 8:00 p.m on Election Day, November 3.
- Coalville City Hall - 10 N Main
- County Clerk’s Office - 60 N Main, Coalville
- Summit County Services Building - 110 N Main, Kamas (box located at entrance on the East side of the building off of the parking lot. Open 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday)
- Park City Municipal Building - 445 Marsac Ave, Park City
- The Market at Park City - 1500 Snow Creek Dr, Park City
- Sheldon Richins Building - 1885 W Ute Blvd, Park City (open 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday, and 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. Saturday. Located at the North Entrance, by the car charging stations)
- Fresh Market - Jeremy Ranch - 3151 Kilby Rd, Park City
Please click on the Election Results (left side of page) to see official results.
Municipal offices to be voted on in the 2019 Park City Municipal General Election
Park City will elect three city council members during the 2019 Municipal Election, which will be held November 5, 2019. Each council member will serve a term of four (4) years. Currently holding the three council positions open for election are Becca Gerber, Lynn Ware Peek, and Nann Worel.
I, Michelle Kellogg, City Recorder for Park City Municipal, do hereby certify that the following individuals have met the qualifications to be candidates in the 2019 Municipal Election:
Council Member, 4-year term
- Daniel Lewis
- Nann Worel
- Deanna Rhodes
- Becca Gerber
- Ed Parigian
- Max Doilney
Vote by Mail
The 2019 General Election will be entirely by mail. Ballots will be mailed on or before October 15 for the General Election. There will be drop boxes set up at locations listed below, and ballots can be deposited at any location before or on Election Day. If voters mail their ballots, the ballots need to be postmarked on or before November 4 in order to be counted.
- Park City Municipal Marsac Building – 445 Marsac Avenue, Park City
- The Market in Snow Creek Plaza – 1500 Snow Creek Drive, Park City
There will be a Voter Information Center at the City Offices on Election Day from 7:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. Those who have lost their ballots or did not receive their ballots may come in to vote on another ballot.
There will not be voting machines. All votes will be cast on paper and deposited into the drop boxes or mailed, and they’ll be processed at the Summit County Building. If two ballots from the same voter are received, only the first ballot scanned will count, and the other ballot will be rejected.
If you have any questions, please email Michelle Kellogg, City Recorder, or call at 435-615-5007.
To check if you are registered to vote, visit vote.utah.gov