Planning Commission Vacancies
- There are Commissioner vacancies on the Park City Planning Commission, some of which may be filled by re-appointment.
- Planning Commission meets regularly on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of each month at 5:30 p.m.
- Planning Commission was created pursuant to Utah Code. Scope of review includes, but is not limited to, Annexation requests, Subdivisions, Record of Survey plats and Plat Amendments, Master Planned Developments, and Conditional Use Permits
- Commissioners must be residents of Park City
- Commissioners are expected to attend 3-4 hours of training per year in additional to regular meeting attendance.
- Applications are available here. Applications will be open until filled.
- For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org | 435-615-5061.
The Planning Department remains open for essential City business only. The health and safety of customers and staff remains our top priority.
We invite you to contact our team by email or phone for assistance. Planning Department staff is available Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
To submit an application, please email your materials to email@example.com. We cannot receive emails greater than 8MB. For large attachments, please send a Dropbox link.
For more information, please call 435-615-5060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Noticing template here.