COMMUNITY CODE COMPLIANCE
Community Code Compliance assists in maintaining a safe, healthy and livable quality of life in Park City by ensuring compliance with the Building, Land Management and Municipal codes through the following activities:
- Building plan review - for compliance of Construction Mitigation Plan (CMP) and Limits of Disturbance (LOD).
- Inspections - to ensure compliance with CMP, LOD, and Stormwater Pollution Protection Plan (SWPPP).
- Code violation resolution - our proactive and responsive approach collectively serves our community while enforcing City codes and ordinances.
Reported concerns involving possible code violations can be filed in-person, or by phone, email or written correspondence. Please direct your questions and concerns to one of following:
1. Our Community Code Compliance team:
Gabe Jaramillo, Community Inspector
Office: (435) 615-5112
Jordan Whittaker, Community Inspector
Office: (435) 615-5110
EMAIL our Community Inspectors.
2. To report any emergency, please call 911
3. To report a non-emergency outside of our business hours, Monday - Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, please call Dispatch (435) 615-5500
Information we will need for an investigation
1. The property address of the potential code violation. If our inspectors cannot find a potential code violation, we cannot investigate or act to correct it. If you're unsure of the address, give us the address of the property next door or provide the nearest cross-streets. If the code violation is inside a house, apartment or building, our inspector will need to get inside to see it. Usually this means we need permission from the owner or owner's agent, such as a building manager.
2. Your name and number. We may use your contact information if we have follow-up questions and to tell you about the outcome of your reported code violation. If you choose, you can report a code violation anonymously or request your identity remain confidential. Anonymous complaints do not receive feedback. If we have questions about an anonymous code violation but have no one to contact, we may not be able to process the complaint.
3. Description of the possible code violation. For example, where is it on the property? What is it? How long has it been happening?
Other helpful webpages & information
- Click HERE for Park City boundary map.
- Access Agreement Guide - describes an agreement between property owners to allow access for construction.
- Business License application page.
- Click HERE for Building and Fire permit information.
- Construction Mitigation Plan (CMP)
- Dark Sky
- Land Management Code
- Limits of Disturbance Information Guide (LOD)
- Limits of Disturbance (LOD) Inspection Guide
- Municipal Code
- Noise Ordinance
- Restricted Work Dates Exception Request form
- Snow removal guide
- Snow removal and storage requirements - see Municipal Code Section 14-4.
- Snow Shed Agreement Guide - describes an agreement between property owners for potential snow shed.
- Trash - see Municipal Code Section 6-1, and see also contact information below.
- Wildland Urban Interface Code (WUI) page - see also Municipal Code Section 11-21
Other helpful contacts
- Park City Transit
- Parking Services
- Police Department
- Trash and Recycling collection is contracted with Republic Services.
If you have any questions or need additional assistance please call 435-615-5101 or EMAIL us.