Park City Transit Update: REDUCED TRANSIT SERVICE
Park City Transit reduced service frequency and hours of operation on some routes and suspended service on others. View a summary of the changes below.
- For a route-by-route overview of transit service, click here.
- Para obtener un resumen ruta por ruta del servicio de tránsito, haga clic aquí.
Park City Transit COVID-19 Updates
Park City Transit has been working diligently to put enhanced COVID-19 protocols in place in accordance with Summit County Health Orders. To view the latest Public Health Order on Summit County's website, click here.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting our buses and transit facilities daily. Drivers are practicing personal precautions as outlined by the CDC; such as, regular hand washing and utilizing the City’s sick leave policies.
- Riders are still asked to use transit for essential travel only and use alternate modes if possible. Those who do need to ride should practice social distancing. Together, we can help keep each other healthy.
1. Masks are required while riding or waiting for the bus. Any face covering that completely covers the nose and mouth is acceptable.
2. Use transit for essential travel only and stay home when ill. Passengers experiencing COVID-19 symptoms with no other travel options are asked to use On-Demand service for essential travel by dialing 435.640.7819.
2. If you do need to ride Park City Transit, please board through the rear doors to protect our drivers. An exception is made for riders who need the boarding ramp at the front door.
3. If possible, leave at least six feet between you and other passengers.
- Service alerts are posted on Facebook, Twitter, and the MyStop Mobile app.
- For more information, visit the Summit County Health Department website. summitcountyhealth.org/
- For Park City Municipal COVID-19 Updates, please visit parkcity.org/covid-19