Traffic / Vehicle Information

Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Traffic Citations

  •  If you received your citation within Summit County, you should mail your payment to Summit County Justice Court, 6300 Justice Center Drive, Park City, Utah 84098. If you wish to pay by credit card, call the court at 435-615-3800. 
  • If you wish to appeal your citation, call the Summit County Justice Court at 435-615-3800. 

Stolen or Towed Vehicle

  • If your car is missing and you were parked within city limits of Park City, call the Park City Police Dispatch at 435-615-5500. If you were outside the city limits in Summit County, call the Summit County Sheriff's Office at 435-615-3600.
  • If your vehicle was towed from public property inside the city limits, call the Park City Police Dispatch at 615-5500 and they will advise you what the process is. Outside the city limits, call the Summit County Sheriff's dispatch at 435-615-3600.

Abandoned Vehicles

  • If you observe an abandoned vehicle located on city-owned property or a city street, call the police department at 435-615-5500 and report the location and type of vehicle.The law requires that the abandoned vehicle owner be give 72 hours to remove the vehicle after it's been reported so the officer will place a 72-hour sticker on the window. The officer will follow-up to see that the vehicle has been removed and, if not, will call for a tow truck.

Parking Inquiries