NO ATTENDANT ON DUTY. This off-leash dog park is self-supervised. Use the park at your own risk. You are responsible for damage or injury inflicted by your dog(s).
DOG PARK RULES
1. Dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the Dog Park. Please observe on and off leash areas of the park.
2. No Children under the age of 12 permitted unless accompanied by an adult.
3. No puppies younger than 4 months in the off-leash areas.
4. NO FOOD or dog toys allowed inside the Dog Park.
5. Dogs must be current on all vaccinations. No dog with contagious condition or illness allowed inside park.
6. Dogs must have a current dog license and should wear an owner ID tag. Proof of current rabies vaccination and license is required upon request by police or animal control officer. Tags may serve as proof. Dog license information: Summit County Animal Control (435) 615-3985
7. Choke, prong (pinch) and spike collars are strictly prohibited inside the Dog Park.
8. No aggressive dogs allowed in the Dog Park. Dogs must be removed at the first sign of aggression.
9. No female dogs in heat allowed in the Dog Park.
10. Dog owners must be in the park and within view of their dogs at all times and keep their leash in hand at all times for handling and removal in case of emergency.
11. All off-leash dogs must be under voice control of their owners. If you can not control your dog off-leash, you must remove your dog from off-leash area.
12. Do not let your dog dig holes or damage property. Fill any holes your dog digs.
13. ALWAYS SCOOP YOUR DOG'S POOP!! Owner must clean up dog feces. Bags and receptacles are provided, please seal waste before disposing. Also, please help with "Orphan Poop." Continued operation of this type of public amenity will depend on our control of this issue!
14. Failure to abide by the park rules may result in loss of privileges or citation.