The Park City Ice Arena is the place for your next event. Plan your next corporate team building event, party or special event with us!
The following activities are available for your party or event:
Curling rental costs include:
- $375 an hour for Ice Rental. Setup will take at least 30 minutes for all six lanes and this setup happens on your ice rental time. Majority of Curling Rentals will rent at least 2.5 hours of ice to allow for 30 minutes of setup and 2 hours of curling time.
- $50 per hour/per lane for curling equipment. Every 8 people you need one lane, we have a total of 6 lanes.
- $50 per instructor/per hour for curling instruction. We require one instructor for every 16 people.
Broomball rental costs include:
- $375 an hour for Ice Rental.
- $50 an hour for Broomball equipment.
- Required Saftey Equipment -
- Elbow Pads
Our party rooms can be rented separately, or together for a larger group. Each side holds 15-20 people and can be used for meetings, birthdays, or any number of other activities. The far end also has a removable wall that opens into the main lobby, and both sides open onto the outdoor patio.
Contact email@example.com to book a birthday party.
Ice Rental: Payment Schedule & Ice Cancellation: Private Rentals. Upon signing this Agreement, Licensee will pay a down payment of Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00), unless the total fee is less than Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00) then the Licensee shall make payment in full. Initial payment is required to confirm the reservation. The balance is due twenty one (21) calendar days prior to first use of the Facility. If fees are not paid in full at least twenty-one- (21) days prior to the rental, the City may cancel the contract and retain the down payment as liquidated damages. Rentals can be canceled ) twenty one (21) days prior with a ninety percent (90%) refund and cancellations less than twenty-one (21) days prior to the rental will receive no refund. Fees for reservations with activities occurring consistently over several months will be invoiced monthly with payment due before the first of the month for all fees for the upcoming month.