Applicants on the waitlist will be notified when purchase opportunities are available. On average, between 5-10 re-sales of affordable units occur each year.
The following documents are required when filling out the pre- and full affordable/attainable housing applications.
- Adjusted gross household income
- Net household worth (all assets, less debt)
- Location and hours of employment
- Pre-approval letter from a lender with the maximum mortgage applicant is qualified for
- Most recent tax return
- Verification of employment
- Legal divorce settlement document including alimony and/or child support amounts, if applicable
- Financial statements for all assets (checking, savings, investments, retirement accounts, equity, etc.)
- Statements of all debt (credit card, car loan, mortgage, etc.)
- Pre-approval letter from a certified lender with a statement of maximum mortgage qualified for