The deadline for submitting a pre-application for the current housing selection process has passed. Pre-applications are still being accepted via online submission and will be placed at the end of the Waitlist in the order they are received.
Current purchase opportunities include Woodside Park, Phase I and resale of a Silver Star unit.
The following documents are required when filling out the pre- and full affordable/attainable housing applications.
- Adjusted gross household income
- Net household worth (all assets, less debt)
- Location and hours of employment
- Most recent tax return
- Verification of employment
- Legal divorce settlement document including alimony and/or child support amounts, if applicable
- Financial statements for all assets (checking, savings, investments, retirement accounts, equity, etc.)
- Statements of all debt (credit card, car loan, mortgage, etc.)
- Pre-approval from a certified lender with a statement of maximum mortgage qualified for