Park City, UTHome Menu
Current RFPs and Bids
The City encourages equal opportunity employment. In the performance of any agreement engaged by the City, Contractor and/or subcontractor will not discriminate against any qualified person in matters of compensation and other terms, privileges, and conditions of employment because of: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, pregnancy-related conditions, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to breastfeeding), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or protected expressions. Contractor and/or subcontractor shall take such action with respect to this Agreement as may be required to ensure full compliance with local, State, and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment.
Upper Main Street Improvements Project
- RFP Number:PCMC202322003
- Start Date:03/08/2023
- Close Date:03/28/2023 2:00 PM
PCMC will be improving Main Street between Swede Alley and Hillside Avenue; this project includes removal of existing sidewalks, curb & gutter (“C&G”), and existing driveways, and installation of wider sidewalks, new pedestrian crosswalks, new C&G, new flatwork, and reconstructed driveways at residential and commercial accesses. This project also includes milling existing asphalt and overlaying the pavement section. Stamped concrete will be installed to better delineate the change in zoning at 75 Main Street. New signage and striping will be installed as well as conduit for future lighting.
Electronic Bids must be submitted to Utah Public Procurement Place (U3P) by 2:00 p.m. local prevailing time on Tuesday, March 28, 2023. Bids will be publicly opened at 2:15 p.m. on March 28, 2023. Specific instructions will be found on U3P.
- Bids shall be on a unit price basis. Unsealed or segregated Bids will not be accepted.
- Complete sets of contract documents (“Contract Documents”) may be examined and obtained from the Utah Public Procurement Place (formerly SciQuest) website: https://bids.sciquest.com/apps/Router/PublicEvent?CustomerOrg=StateOfUtah
- To ensure that notification of addenda is received, BIDDERS must register with the Utah Public Procurement Place (U3P) website: https://solutions.sciquest.com/apps/Router/SupplierLogin?CustOrg=StateOfUtah
- Tip: when navigating U3P, search for PCMC202322003 to find the correct event.