Friends of the Farm projects completed with donations, grants and event proceeds:
- Bunkhouse - Repair of floor, re-roof, paint.
- Tool shed - Stabilization, repair of floor, paint
- Tack Shed/Stable - Stabilization, drainage and painting.
- McPolin House - Furnished with antiques for public viewing.
- Inclusion on the National Register of Historic Places. Our thanks to Sandra Morrison and the PC Historical Society for applying for and receiving this designation.
- Fruit Trees - Our thanks to Park City Municipal Corporation for purchasing and installing a wonderful orchard
- Historical Markers - Detail the history of the Farm are located on the trail.
- Bluebirds at the Farm - Our thanks to the Park City Garden Club for their ongoing monitoring of a bluebird trail at the Farm. Bluebird houses were restored by Brian Christensen as an Eagle Scout project.
- Farm Equipment Display - Friends have acquired antique farm equipment for our display at the Farm.
The Friends of the Farm are grateful for Restaurant Tax Grant funds which enabled the saving and restoration of three buildings on the Farm; the bunkhouse, tool shed and stable/tack shed and a portion went toward the Antique Farm Equipment Display. The Friends of the Farm is a volunteer group and advisory to City staff formed to foster community use of The Farm. They offer occasional small community events for the Park City community.