For Hire Ground Transportation License Application Info & Process
Any business or person who is offering a hired Ground Transportation or taxi service with a primary location in Park City limits, must obtain a Park City For Hire Ground Transportation License.
In order to obtain a For Hire Ground Transportation Vehicle License (and for renewals) the following requirements for each vehicle must be met:
- Completed application and payment:
- $71.83 per business + $84.83 per vehicle (pro-rated quarterly)
- Proof of Insurance: (minimum commercial transportation insurance coverage)
- $ 1 million per vehicle if the vehicle's seating capacity is fifteen (15) passengers or less including the driver
- $5 million per vehicle if the vehicle seats sixteen (16) or more passengers, including the driver
- Applications and insurance certificates can be emailed or mailed to:
- Park City Municipal Finance Dept 445 Marsac Ave Box 1480 Park City, UT 84060
- For Hire Ground Transportation Business licenses are mailed out after approval, generally 5-10 business days
**Fares must be accessible to passengers and Company name must be on vehicle**
For those operating in Park City, Paid and Free Drop and Load & Staging (DLS) Zones have been created. For more information on DLS permitting- call 435-615-5301.
For further information please call (435) 615-5221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.