Park City Municipal Corporation has set the goal for Park City, Utah to become "The Best Managed Resort Town in America".
Every member of the Park City Municipal Team contributes to the success of accomplishing Council Goals and Core Values. Excellence in day-to-day operation, financial stewardship, and employee development are accomplished through: teamwork, innovation, continuous improvement, data-based decision making, clear processes, relationship and communication.
- Integrity - We have the courage to consistently do what is right, honest and ethical.
- Respect - We value every person at PCMC and citizen in Park City and understand their contribution is critical to our success.
- Engagement - We take seriously our role as public service employees by acknowledging our responsibility to connect to, be flexible with and make a concerted effort to always contribute towards the successes of our peers, PCMC and the City of Park City.
- Accountability - We take pride in being accountable for our individual actions and trust in the commitment of our team's accountability to solve problems responsibly.
- Communication - We value honesty, transparency, the sharing of ideas and information in communicating with each other and the community.
- Humor - We recognize the value of humor creating a fun, enjoyable and professional work environment.