For Hire License Application
Anyone who is offering a Taxi, Shuttle and/or a Limo service (in the Park City Limits), from which they are earning revenue, must obtain a Park City For-Hire License. If you are offering a transportation service that receives its fares exclusively from an application or transportation network, then you will not need the Park City For-Hire License.
In order to obtain a For-Hire Vehicle L icense (and for renewal stickers each year) the following requirements for each vehicle must be met:
- Proof of Insurance: (minimum commercial transportation insurance coverage)
- $1million per vehicle if the vehicle's seating capacity is fifteen (15) passengers or less including the driver
- $5 million per vehicle if the vehicle seats sixteen (16) or more passengers, including the driver)
- Proof of current year’s registration
- EACH DRIVER MUST ALSO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- UTAH Driver's License
- DMV Driver History Report showing license is VALID or Airport Badge
- BCI Background Check report or Airport Badge
**Fares must be posted and Company name must be on vehicle**
The For Hire License Application can be found here.
For further information please call (435) 615-5221 or email email@example.com.