KIMBALL'S GARAGE - UPDATE APRIL, 2017WHAT: 638 Park Ave, Kimball's Garage. Demolition complete
WHEN: Began week of November 21, 2016 - completion anticipated 2018
WHO: Contractor R And O Construction: Superintendent Dino Furano. City contacts: Michelle Downard, Building Department; Bruce Erickson, Planning Director;
- Interior demolition precedes the build out of the exterior project which has recently gone through the approval process.
- Timeline for project : PCMC building department received applications for 2 permits: demo and full addition/remodel.
- PCMC has issued building permit.
- Staff will look at any road and sidewalk closures with scrutiny due to the high profile location and potential of impacts.
- Demolition complete in spring 2017.
- Spring 2017 awaiting final approvals to erect a crane to complete needed steps of construction.
- Build out will include ground floor retail and an event space upstairs.
SPUR BAR & GRILL: 352 Spur
Bar/restaurant addition completed early December 2016
EATING ESTABLISHMENT: 317 Main Street
Remodel completed November 2016
FIREWOOD RESTAURANT: 306 Main Street
Remodel completed mid-December
692 & 632 MAIN (SILVER QUEEN)
Remodel completed late 2016, some additional projects in upper floors. Main floor retail complete.
For further information please contact Lynn Ware-Peek at firstname.lastname@example.org 435.615.5206.