Park City Municipal continues to closely monitor the impacts of COVID-19. In support of the Summit County Health Department, we are working together to slow the spread of the virus in our community.
We are committed to sharing the most current and accurate information about COVID-19. Your health and safety remains our priority.
State of Utah COVID-19 Resources
Summit County COVID-19 Rapid Testing
Summit County, People's Health Clinic, the Park City Chamber/Bureau, and Park City Municipal have joined together to increase COVID-19 rapid testing opportunities for all Summit County businesses and their employees. Appointments are required.
Summit County Vaccination Information
Learn about the vaccination timeline, sign up for notifications, and more: summitcountyhealth.org/vaccine
COVID-19 Testing Information
- Testing Locations in Utah
- University of Utah Testing: Make an appointment
- Intermountain Healthcare Testing Information and Symptom Checker
Important Phone Numbers
For COVID-19 health related questions and concerns:
- Utah Coronavirus Information Line: 1-800-456-7707
- University of Utah Healthcare Public Line: 801-213-2874
- Intermountain/Select Health Public Line: 844-442-5224
- Intermountain COVID-19 Emotional Health Relief Hotline: 833-442-2211
For non-health related questions and concerns:
- Summit County Community Concerns Hotline: 435-333-0050
- Summit County Senior Helpline: 855-686-5263
Summit County COVID-19 Text Alerts
Members of the public can sign up for Summit County COVID-19 text updates by texting "COVID19SC" to 888777.
*Please note this is a one-way communication platform. Unprompted replies to these texts will not be received.
Summit County/Park City Emergency Alert System
Register here to receive Emergency Alerts for residents, businesses, and second homeowners.