A Note from City Manager, Matt Dias
Employee and community health/safety is our top priority. Accordingly, please read carefully the update below regarding our approach to the ongoing Coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
On March 11, 2020, the Utah Department of Health (UDOH) confirmed our State’s third case of COVID-19, including a Summit County resident now recovering at home. Given the anticipated local impacts of COVID-19, we are taking the following actions:
- Monitoring & Collaborating: Closely monitoring and following all applicable recommendations from Summit County Health Department, UDOH, and Center for Disease Control;
- New COVID-19 Employee Policy: PCMC Employees must read the memo linked here and below to understand our new 60-day COVID-19 Policy that applies to ALL PCMC employees;
- Social Distancing: We are postponing large/non-essential, City-sponsored events, suspended non-essential business travel, and are offering flexible work-from-home arrangements ;
- Information: This website page has been created as a one-stop-shop dedicated to COVID-19. Ongoing updates will be provided regularly by our Emergency Response Team;
- Prevention: Building Maintenance has implemented new cleaning standards, and we encourage you to inform yourself of standard flu protocols and COVID-19 information (stay home if you feel sick, wash hands frequently, cover cough/sneeze, etc., prevent spread of germs);
- FAQ’s: To learn more on your own about COVID-19:
Human Resources Memorandum
- Blomquist Self-Care Workshops
- Blomquist Employee Assistance: 1-800-926-9619
- Telehealth: download MDLive on a tablet or phone.