In an effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19, PCMC will practice social distancing during its upcoming public meetings. We encourage the public to participate virtually. The information below is subject to change and will be updated as additional details become available.
City Council Meetings
The next City Council meeting is scheduled for April 16, 2020.
Attendance will be limited to no more than 10 individuals. Public access, participation and transparency will remain the utmost importance to Park City Municipal.
We encourage your participation in City Council meetings through one of our virtual options:
- Online using the Listen Live link.
- Watch via Facebook Live on the City’s Facebook page.
- Public comments during meetings may be submitted to Council at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Public comments will not be accepted through the Facebook Live.
- All emails received through email@example.com will be provided to Council, including emails submitted before the Council meeting. Email questions will be read out loud during comment periods.
- Please indicate in the subject line the agenda item you are addressing.
Please limit emails to 500 words – longer emails may not be read in their entirety.
We appreciate your understanding as we try this new format.
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org