Many Ways to Recycle
Summit County provides curbside recycling to residential properties within the city limits of Park City. For other materials, please review the following resources:
Curbside Recycling: Summit County runs curbside recycling collection for residential properties within county limits, including Park City. To learn more about your specific neighborhood's pick-up schedule, or other recycling questions, visit the recycling page on the Summit County website.
- Recycling Drop Off: Recycle Utah is a local nonprofit that runs a recycling dropoff center at 1951 Woodbine Way. They accept a broad range of recyclable materials and also provide community education and outreach.
- Main Street Recycling: If your business is part of the Historic Park City Alliance (HPCA), you may have a mobile recycling center available to your business.Contact HPCA to learn more.
- Recycling Hazardous Materials & Electronic Waste: You can recycle paint, pool chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and other hazardous materials at designated locations and during dropoff events. Learn more. Fes may apply.
- Recycling at the County Landfill: The Three Mile Canyon Landfill has a public dropoff center for the following sorted materials.
- Carpet and carpet padding
- Corrugated cardboard
- Linens, bedding, sheets, curtains, etc.
- Mattresses (NO BOX SPRINGS)
- Yard waste
- Household trash