Please familiarize yourself with the following parameters before visiting the MARC:
- Closed areas include childcare, spin, some indoor group fitness classes and drinking fountains. Water bottle refill stations are available.
- No team or group activities are allowed. The basketball gymnasium is open for solo basket shooting or use by members of the same household only.
- Patrons are REQUIRED to wear face coverings and encouraged to wear gloves and bring their own equipment: mats, tennis balls, pickleballs, racquets, etc.
- Social distancing is required and will be monitored by staff. Some equipment may be unavailable to ensure proper distancing, and all equipment MUST be wiped down before and after use. Patrons are required to wear face coverings at all times while in the facility.
- MARC facility passes will be extended based on the membership type and number of days the facility has been closed. We encourage patrons to view their pass and purchase or renew passes ONLINE before coming to the facility. If you are unable to use your extended pass please contact email@example.com.
- Please read and obey all rules and regulations posted at the MARC. Additional signage has been created to help navigate operational protocols. Staff are committed to doing what is necessary to keep facilities open and accessible, but personal responsibility will be essential to continued operations.
- Updated information will be shared via social media and parkcityrecreation.org as soon as available.
By entering the PC MARC you are using a facility that has shared restrooms and equipment. You are using this facility at your own risk.