- Face coverings/face shields are required in all areas of the facility except during exercise. Please wear your mask when entering the facility and in all common areas until your workout has begun.
- Closed areas of the facility include childcare and drinking fountains. Water bottle refill stations are available.
- Regular housekeeping practices are being done. This includes routine cleaning and disinfecting of work surfaces, equipment, and high-touch areas. Gloves, PPE, hand sanitizer, disinfectant spray, sanitizing wipes, etc. will be supplied and maintained by Park City Recreation.
- Please read and obey all rules and regulations posted at the MARC. Additional signage has been created to help navigate operational protocols. Staff are committed to doing what is necessary to keep facilities open and accessible, but personal responsibility will be essential to continued operations.
- By entering the PC MARC you are using a facility that has shared restrooms and equipment. You are using this facility at your own risk.
Birthday Parties at the MARC
Celebrate with us!
Kickoff the game of the summer!
Youth Tumbling Clinics
Handsprings, Cartwheels & Parkour!
Babysitting Certification Course
Tips and strategy for a safe and successful business
Summer Program Registration opens April 1st
Don't wait to register for your favorites!