Enriching the lives in our community through
1200 Little Kate Road •
Park City, Utah 84060 • 435-615-5400
exceptional people, programs and facilities.
Thank you for cooperating with the following procedures when visiting the MARC!
- Beginning June 24th:
- Face coverings/face shields shall be worn in all common areas, locker rooms, stretching areas, and all areas associated with the track (including corners).
- Face coverings/face shields do not need to be worn when individuals are engaged in strenuous physical exercise. For cardio exercise (including fitness classes) and weight lifting areas, equipment shall be placed six-ten feet apart.
- For indoor sports (scrimmages, games, practices) and activities:
- Active participants (i.e. players and referees) are not required to wear coverings/face shields while within the confines of the playing surface. Playing surface is defined as the court, ice sheet, or field where participation occurs, but does not include sidelines and benches.
- Coaches, instructors, spectators and participants not within the confines of the playing surface shall be required to wear a face covering/face shield.
- Playing surface capacity is limited when face coverings/face shields are not worn.
- 4 on a tennis court
- 10 on a basketball court
- 12 on a volleyball court
- 20 on an ice sheet
- Facilities may operate at regular capacity if all individuals are wearing face coverings/face shields
- For outdoor sports (scrimmages, games, practices):
- Active participants (i.e. players and referees) are not required to wear face coverings/face shields while within the confines of the playing surface.
- Coaches, instructors, spectators and participants not within the confines of the playing surface shall be required to wear a face covering/face shield
- We ask that you not linger before or after your workout.
- Closed areas of the facility include childcare, spin classes, and drinking fountains. Water bottle refill stations are available.
- No team or group activities over 50 are allowed.
- Patrons are encouraged to bring their own equipment: mats, tennis balls, pickleballs, racquets, etc.
- Social distancing is required and will be monitored by staff. Some equipment may be unavailable to ensure proper distancing, and all equipment MUST be wiped down before and after use.
- We encourage patrons to view their pass and purchase or renew passes ONLINE before coming to the facility.
- Please read and obey all rules and regulations posted at the MARC. Additional signage has been created to help navigate operational protocols. Staff are committed to doing what is necessary to keep facilities open and accessible, but personal responsibility will be essential to continued operations.
- Updated information will be shared via social media and parkcityrecreation.org as soon as available.
- By entering the PC MARC you are using a facility that has shared restrooms and equipment. You are using this facility at your own risk.