Enriching the lives in our community through
1200 Little Kate Road •
Park City, Utah 84060 • 435-615-5400
exceptional people, programs and facilities.
Thank you for cooperating with the following procedures when visiting the MARC!
- Beginning June 27th: Face coverings are required inside the MARC at all times. This includes patrons working out, playing tennis on indoor courts, and while walking through the building on your way to outdoor facilities.
- We ask that you not linger before or after your workout.
- Open areas of the facility include tennis courts, pickleball courts, weight room, cardio equipment, running track, bouldering wall, gymnasium, and pro shop. Pro shop hours are Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Closed areas include childcare, spin classes, and drinking fountains. Water bottle refill stations are available.
- No team or group activities over 50 are allowed.
- Patrons are encouraged to wear face coverings and gloves and bring their own equipment: mats, tennis balls, pickleballs, racquets, etc.
- Social distancing is required and will be monitored by staff. Some equipment may be unavailable to ensure proper distancing, and all equipment MUST be wiped down before and after use. Patrons are highly encouraged to wear face coverings and gloves.
- MARC facility passes will be extended based on the membership type and number of days the facility has been closed. We encourage patrons to view their pass and purchase or renew passes ONLINE before coming to the facility. If you are unable to use your extended pass please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please read and obey all rules and regulations posted at the MARC. Additional signage has been created to help navigate operational protocols. Staff are committed to doing what is necessary to keep facilities open and accessible, but personal responsibility will be essential to continued operations.
- Updated information will be shared via social media and parkcityrecreation.org as soon as available.
- By entering the PC MARC you are using a facility that has shared restrooms and equipment. You are using this facility at your own risk.