Other Licenses

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Convention Sales Licensing
For the definition of convention sales licenses and ordinance details, please see the Convention Sales License Ordinances. 

The following is required of all new applicants:

  • Convention Sales License Application
  • Physical address of where the event will be held
  • Date and time of event        
  • Each vendor is required to obtain a separate license for Type 1 & Type 2 Convention Sales Licenses
  • For Type 3 Convention Sales License, the event organizer is required to obtain an umbrella license, and must provide list of each vendor and their temporary state sales tax ID number for the event
  • Fees:
    • Type 1 (for events in spaces that are not licensed "convention" space-not available during the dates of the Sundance Film Festival)
    • Type 2 (only available during the dates of the Sundance Film Festival)
      • All Type 2 CSL applicants must supply the following at time of application:
      • PIPA (pre-inspection report from Building Department 435-615-5108
      • Design Occupant Load and floor plans or site plans for the space
      • $100 payment receipt from Republic Services 435-615-8311
        • All Type 2 CSLs must comply with load-in/load-out regulations. Contact the Parking Division 435-615-5301 for more info
        • All Type 2 CSLs must obtain City Council approval
    • Type 3 (for events held in licensed convention spaces-not available during the dates of the Sundance Film Festival)

See Updated Fee Schedule

Solicitor's License
Anyone who wishes to solicit goods in Park City must obtain a Solicitor's License.
The following is required of all new applicants:

  • Solicitation License Application
  • Criminal background check through the Utah Bureau of Criminal Investigation for each solicitor.
  • Fees:
    • $75.00 fee for the business
    • $10.00 per solicitor.
  • Police department approval

Sidewalk Sale Permit
This is a permit used to allow a business to sell merchandise outside of their licensed premise. The sidewalk sale permit is good for a maximum of 3 consecutive days, 5 times per year, with an additional 15 Sundays per calendar year.

The following is required:

  • Fees: $5.00.
  • Must have current business license.
  • Business name, business license number, date and time of sale.

Sexually Oriented Business License

For further information please call (435) 615-5225 or email business@parkcity.org.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer