Do you need an operational (fire) permit and how much will it cost?
The International Fire Code (IFC) identifies operations, activities and materials that require a permit. Click HERE for Fee Schedule Sec. 1.2.7 that lists operational permits required by the IFC with coordinating fees.
How do you get an operational permit?
When associated with a building permit, see Apply For A Building Permit page.
Next day operational inspection when scheduled by 3pm the business day prior.
Click HERE for 2022 Holidays when the office is closed.
For fire code and inspection related questions, contact:
Bryan Arnold, Sr. Building & Fire Inspector
Cherie Wellmon, Fire Inspector
Other helpful webpages and information
- Click HERE for Park City boundary map.
- Click HERE for 2022 Holidays when the office is closed.
- Annual Commercial Fire Inspection Checklist
- Fire Evacuation and Safety Plan Checklist per 2018 IFC.
- Park City Fire District
- Special Event's page
- Sundance Film Festival page
- Wasatch County Fire
- Wildland Urban Interface Code (WUI) page - see also Municipal Code Sec. 11-21
- Wildland Urban Interface Code Guide - to help navigate the requirements.
If you have any questions or need additional assistance please call (435) 615-5101 or EMAIL us.