Request for Proposals for Residential Traffic Management, Pedestrian Management and Personnel Operations during the Sundance Film Festival 2018, 2019, 2020
- Department:Sustainability, Special Events, Public Affairs, Community & Public Affairs, Economic Development, Community Development
- Category:Current RFP's and Bids
- RFP Number:SE-SUN-PED-112717
- Start Date:11/27/2017 6:50 PM
- Close Date:12/08/2017 5:00 PM
Park City Municipal Corporation seeks proposal from security management companies to provide residential traffic management to deter commercial traffic through Old Town residential areas, and complete pedestrian management services in coordination with the Park City Police Department to ensure the safety of pedestrians during Sundance Film Festival.
Complete Submissions due by Friday, December 8, 2017, at 5:00 p.m. MST.
All questions shall be submitted in writing to Jenny Diersen, Special Event & Economic Development Program Manager, via email to: email@example.com by 5:00 p.m. MST on Wednesday, December 6, 2017. Responses will be returned and posted no later than Thursday, December 7, 2017 by 12:00 a.m. (midnight) MST.