Park City, UTHome Menu
Park Avenue Bus Shelters Site Improvements (Sidewalk & Road work)
The project consists of furnishing all labor, tools, materials, equipment, transportation, and services required for the construction of work pertinent to installing sidewalk, curb and gutter, and roadway improvements on Park Avenue. This will be in combination with the ongoing bus shelter project.
Advertisement date: March 21, 2022
Bid opening date: April 5, 2022
The Engineering Department has recently started to use VPO software as way to manage and track the bidding process. If you have interest in bidding on the above projects, please email email@example.com. Please include name, email, phone #, and the project of interest. You will receive a setup email from the VPO support team on how to create an account (in 24hrs, if you have not received the email, please verify it is not in the spam folder). Once set up you will be able to access the bidding documentation for the desired project.
For more information, please contact Lynn Ware Peek at firstname.lastname@example.org or 435.615.5201
Regularly updated between April and November.
2023 Annual Cindy Matsumoto Historic Preservation Award
- Department:Budget, Planning, Economic Development
- Category:Current RFP's and Bids
- RFP Number:PCMC202321795
- Start Date:02/17/2023
- Close Date:03/03/2023 5:00 PM
Park City Municipal seeks proposals from artists to design and produce art to Commemorate the 2023 Annual Cindy Matsumoto Historic Preservation Award.
All media, materials, and themes will be considered based, in part, upon the following criteria:
- The art will be installed and publicly displayed in City Hall.
- The art piece(s) shall reflect this year’s Cindy Matsumoto Historic Preservation Award recipient: King Con Ore Bin.
- The project budget will not exceed One Thousand Eight Hundred Dollars ($1,800.00) for a single art piece.
- Art pieces shall be approximately twenty-four inches (24”) by eighteen inches (18”) and no more than twenty-four inches (24”) square. Should the piece be framed art, the piece must measure approximately twenty-four inches (24”) by eighteen inches (18”) and be no more than twenty-four inches (24”) square, not including the frame. A frame should be added to the piece and be no more than three inches (3”) in width.
Questions regarding this RFP must be emailed directly to email@example.com by 5:00 pm MST on Friday, February 24, 2023.
Proposals must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. MST, Friday, March 3, 2023, via email to Caitlyn Tubbs at firstname.lastname@example.org or hard copies mailed to PCMC, Attn: Planning Department c/o Caitlyn Tubbs, 445 Marsac Avenue, P.O. Box 1480, Park City, UT 84060.