Park City, UTHome Menu
Current RFPs and Bids
The City encourages equal opportunity employment. In the performance of any agreement engaged by the City, Contractor and/or subcontractor will not discriminate against any qualified person in matters of compensation and other terms, privileges, and conditions of employment because of: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, pregnancy-related conditions, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to breastfeeding), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or protected expressions. Contractor and/or subcontractor shall take such action with respect to this Agreement as may be required to ensure full compliance with local, State, and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment.
2023 Annual Cindy Matsumoto Historic Preservation Award
- Department:Budget, Planning, Economic Development
- Category:Current RFP's and Bids
- RFP Number:PCMC202321795
- Start Date:02/17/2023
- Close Date:03/03/2023 5:00 PM
Park City Municipal seeks proposals from artists to design and produce art to Commemorate the 2023 Annual Cindy Matsumoto Historic Preservation Award.
All media, materials, and themes will be considered based, in part, upon the following criteria:
- The art will be installed and publicly displayed in City Hall.
- The art piece(s) shall reflect this year’s Cindy Matsumoto Historic Preservation Award recipient: King Con Ore Bin.
- The project budget will not exceed One Thousand Eight Hundred Dollars ($1,800.00) for a single art piece.
- Art pieces shall be approximately twenty-four inches (24”) by eighteen inches (18”) and no more than twenty-four inches (24”) square. Should the piece be framed art, the piece must measure approximately twenty-four inches (24”) by eighteen inches (18”) and be no more than twenty-four inches (24”) square, not including the frame. A frame should be added to the piece and be no more than three inches (3”) in width.
Questions regarding this RFP must be emailed directly to email@example.com by 5:00 pm MST on Friday, February 24, 2023.
Proposals must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. MST, Friday, March 3, 2023, via email to Caitlyn Tubbs at firstname.lastname@example.org or hard copies mailed to PCMC, Attn: Planning Department c/o Caitlyn Tubbs, 445 Marsac Avenue, P.O. Box 1480, Park City, UT 84060.