Park City Planning Commission Vacancies
Interested in Serving on the Park City Planning Commission?
Planning Commission Vacancies
- There are commissioner vacancies on the Park City Planning Commission, some of which may be filled by re-appointment
- Planning Commission meets regularly on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of each month at 5:30 p.m.
- Planning Commission was created pursuant to Utah Code. Scope of review includes, but is not limited to, Annexation requests, Subdivisions, Record of Survey plats and Plat Amendments, Master Planned Developments, and Conditional Use Permits
- Commissioners must be residents of Park City
- Commissioners are expected to attend 3-4 hours of training per year in additional to regular meeting attendance
How to Apply
- Application available here
- Application deadline: open until filled
For More Information
- Contact email@example.com | 435-615-5061
The Planning Commission reviews a wide range of topics. Appointments to the board are made to represent the interests of all Park City residents. Community members with experience in education, healthcare, outdoor recreation, or any background that will offer a unique perspective(s) of Park City are welcome to apply.