Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Distribution - Phase II, Part III - Available to Summit County Small Businesses
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Distribution: Phase II, Part III
Available to Summit County Small Businesses
Summit County, Park City Municipal, and the Park City Chamber/Bureau have joined forces to procure and provide personal protective equipment (PPE) for qualifying Summit County small businesses, at cost. Distribution is anticipated to occur in two phases, with the possibility of additional bulk orders in the future.
PHASE II, PART III: PPE DISTRIBUTION
Friday, June 5, 2020 | 1:00- 5:00 p.m. | Park City Miner’s Hospital (1354 Park Avenue)
*Summit County Health Orders will be followed during distribution
*Businesses are required to provide proof of Summit County/Park City business license (photo of license sufficient)
*All items are available on a first come, first served basis.
*Friday, June 5 will be the final day of distribution. Businesses are encouraged to pick up what they need for the next three months. The City, County, and Chamber/Bureau plan to continue to assist businesses by request and as supplies are available after Friday.
- Available in gallon containers.
- $35.84/gallon ($0.28/oz.)
- 100 per pack
- M, L as available
- $8.73/pack ($0.17 per pair)
- 50 per pack
- $57/pack ($1.14/mask)
Digital Infrared Thermometer:
- $75.00 (max one)
- Cash-free – businesses will be invoiced.
- Medical providers looking for PPE should contact email@example.com
- N95 masks are being prioritized to medical providers.
- We encourage businesses/organizations to establish long term supply chains. List of possible suppliers available here.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org | 435.640.5063