To view City Council agendas, packets and minutes from May 2015 forward, please visit
City Council Meeting Info & Listen Live.
Public Art Advisory Board Meeting
- Date: 10/14/2019 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: City Hall - Executive Conference Room
445 Marsac Avenue, 3rd Floor
Park City, Utah 84060
Public Art Advisory Board Agenda
Date: Monday, October 14, 2019
Meeting Place: Marsac Executive Conference Room – 3rd Floor, City Hall
Time: 5:00 p.m. to 7:20 p.m.
Electronic Participation: (Board Members must inform of 3 days prior to meeting) – none expected
Minutes: Minda Stockdale, Administrator for the Public Art Advisory Board (PAAB)
Absent: Alex Butwinski
Non-Voting Representatives/ Members of the Public:
Next Meeting Scheduled: Monday, November 11, 2019
Parking: Parking validations will be provided for meeting attendees that park in the China Bridge Parking Structure.
Topic #1: Call meeting to Order (5:00 p.m.)
Motion to Call Meeting or order:
Meeting called to order at:
Topic #2: Staff/ Council/ Board Communications (5:02 p.m.)
Butwinski will present collection favorite in November.
Request date for board review interior artwork in collection – Beth
PAAB Decorate for Spooky Transit Center Volunteer Request (and date selection) - Jenny
Topic #3: Public Comment: Any Items Not on Agenda (5:10p.m.)
Notes: Remind members of the public to sign in.
Topic #4: Approval of Minutes from meeting on 8/12/19 (5:15 p.m.)
Motion to Approve:
Topic #5: Update on Crosswalk & Bus Shelters Project for Spring/Summer 2020 (5:20 p.m.)
Person: Alexis Verson, Transportation Planner
Purpose: Consider high-level overview from transportation staff regarding planning for crosswalk art and bus shelters in coordination with ongoing City projects.
Action requested: Board Discussion. Action is not currently requested.
Allocated time: 30 minutes
Topic #6: Establish next meeting & Board Business: (5:50 p.m.)
Person: Jenny Diersen, Special Events & Economic Development Program Manager
- Establish attendance and agenda for next meeting.
Next Meeting – November 11, 2019 - 5:00 pm, Marsac Building
- Community Engagement/Outreach – Assign December board collection favorite
- Arts Council Update – 5 minutes –Leslie Chavez, Community Programs Coordinator, Arts Council
- Summit County Public Art Advisory Board Update – 5 minutes
Allocated Time: 20 minutes
Topic #7: Budget Review & Project Updates (6:10 p.m.)
Person: Jenny Diersen
Purpose: Please review and be ready to address questions/comments as you have them.
- Budget Review & Budget Request
- Board will review current budget.
- Project Updates – See Attachment
- Inventory Project Scope
- Neighborhood Art Program Research
- Utility Boxes Phase 2. (Phase 1 completed – start phase 2 – ready for back to school/September (install in Spring)
- Water Meter Project implementation – contract signed
- Old Town Transit Tunnel Mural– Final approval & Implementation
- Martinez Family Donation
Allocated Time: 40 minutes - review attachments and be ready to discuss/ ask questions.
Product: Review projects and update project timelines.
Action Requested: Board will review budget updates & project planning. Board may discuss items.
(1) Board Questions /Comments
(2) Open for Public Comment/Input
(3) Board final discussion and summary.
Notes: Item will be opened for public comment.
Topic #8: Establish Next Meeting Agenda (6:50 p.m.)
Person: Jenny Diersen
Allocated Time: 5 minutes
Product: Establish next meeting agenda
Action Requested: Items will include:
Call meeting to close: *Estimated adjournment at 7:00 p.m.
November 11 – Next Regularly Scheduled PAAB meeting
December 9 – Regularly Scheduled PAAB meeting
January 13 - Regularly Scheduled PAAB meeting *Request to cancel on behalf of staff.
February 10 - Regularly Scheduled PAAB meeting
** Additional Special Meetings may be scheduled as needed.