To view City Council agendas, packets and minutes from May 2015 forward, please visit
City Council Meeting Info & Listen Live.
Planning Commission Vacancies - Application Deadline
- Date: 02/02/2018 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Interested in serving on the Park City Planning Commission?
- There are five (5) commissioner vacancies on the Planning Commission, some of which may be filled by re-appointment
- Commission members must be residents of Park City
- The Commission meets regularly on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of each month at 5:30 p.m.
- The Planning Commission was created pursuant to the Utah Code. Their scope of review includes, but is not limited to, Annexation requests, Subdivisions, Record of Survey plats, and Plat Amendments, Master Planned Developments, and Conditional Use Permits
How to Apply:
- Applications are available at the Park City Planning Department at 445 Marsac Avenue and online.
- Application deadline is Friday, February 2nd by 5:00 PM
- For additional application information, please call Laura Newberry at (435) 615-5063 or e-mail at email@example.com