Skip to page body Home Living Here Visiting Doing Business Government
Español / Spanish 中文 / Chinese Français / French Svenska / Swedish Deutsch / German Italiano / Italian

Start, Stop or Change Service

Customer Service PhotoNew to Park City?
All persons desiring water service are required to sign a Service Agreement. A $100 connection fee will be assessed for new service if the previous service has already been disconnected. This charge is due with the service agreement. 

Disconnected Service
Service may be disconnected with notice for non-payment of a bill, failure to repair leaks, or failure to comply with a requested curtailment during a water emergency. In addition to any other fees, monies owed, deposits or fines, a $100 reconnect fee is required before service will be re-instated.

Requests for Termination of Water Service
Please notify the water department of the desired termination date and provide a forwarding address for final billing by calling (435) 615-5305 or mailing information to

Park City Water Department
P.O. Box 1480
Park City, Utah 84060-1480.

Please provide at least 3-business days for termination of water services.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Download Acrobat Reader Download Flash Player Download QuickTime Download Windows Media Player Download Microsoft Silverlight Download Word Viewer Download Excel Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer
Last updated: 6/29/2015 12:23:39 PM