Voting precincts in Park City have been consolidated into three districts. Polling locations for the districts are listed below:
- Consolidated District 1 - Marsac Building Council Chambers (445 Marsac Avenue, Park City UT)
- Precinct 1 - Deer Valley North
- Precinct 2 - Old Town South
- Precinct 31 - Deer Valley South
- Precinct 32 - Old Town North
- Consolidated Districts 2 and 3 - Park City High School Eccles Center Lobby (1750 Kearns Boulevard, Park City UT)
- Consolidated District 2
- Precinct 3 - Prospector
- Precinct 4 - Thaynes
- Precinct 33 - Sidewinder
- Consolidated District 3
- Precinct 5 - Park Meadows South
- Precinct 6 - Quarry Mountain
- Precinct 35 - Park Meadows North
VOTER REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Online voter registration is available at www.vote.utah.gov . To register online you must have a current Utah Driver’s License or ID Card. Online registration must be submitted 15 days prior to the upcoming election to be able to vote in that election.
To register to vote in Utah, you must:
• be a citizen of the United States
• have resided in Utah at least 30 days immediately before the next election
• be at least 18 years old on or before the next election
• present a copy of a valid form of photo identification or proof of residence
Bring a government issued identification card i.e. driver’s license, passport. If you are a new resident to the County, also bring proof of residency
The mail-in voter registration form must be postmarked at least 30 days before an election - or -
the voter registration form must be presented in person to the County Clerk or Park City Executive Offices at least 15 days before an election to be eligible to vote in that election
If a person registers less than 30 days before an election, he/she may only vote on Election Day and not in early voting.
ABSENTEE VOTING - PLEASE NOTE DEADLINES
Absentee voting applications are available for any registered voter in the Park City Executive Offices, 445 Marsac Avenue, Park City (City Hall). Please bring the mailing address of where you will need your ballot to be mailed. (435) 615-5184. Absentee Applications are available on line at http://www.vote.utah.gov.
Deadline for applying for an absentee ballot: For regular absentee voting, the ballot application must be received no later than the Thursday before the election .
Deadline for overseas voters: The Election Official should receive the application no later than 20 days before the election. .
Deadline for returning an absentee ballot: The ballot is only valid if it is clearly postmarked before (not on) Election Day, and received in the election official’s office before noon on the day of the official canvass.
Sharon Bauman, Election Official