Convention Sales Licensing
For the definition of convention sales licenses and ordinance details, please see the Convention Sales License Ordinances.
- Solicitation License Application
- Criminal background check through the Utah Bureau of Criminal Investigation for each solicitor.
- $75.00 fee for the business
- $10.00 per solicitor.
- Police department approval
This is a permit used to allow a business to sell merchandise outside of their licensed premise. The sidewalk sale permit is good for a maximum of 3 consecutive days, 5 times per year, with an additional 15 Sundays per calendar year.
The following is required:
- Fees: $5.00.
- Must have current business license.
- Business name, business license number, date and time of sale.
Sexually Oriented Business License
For further information please call (435) 615-5225 or email email@example.com.