A liquor license is required for any business or function which allows customers, members, guests, visitors, or any other persons to purchase, possess or consume liquor on the premises of the place of business. All of the state requirements must be met and approved.
The following is required of all new applicants.
All owners, Officers, and Directors of the business are required to have a criminal background check through the
Utah Department of Public Safety Bureau of Criminal Identification. (see State Requirements Section)
- Following all departmental approvals, the City Recorder will sign a local consent letter.
- A liquor license is not valid until approved by the State of Utah as well as Park City.
- Off premise or resale beer license needs only to be approved locally by Park City Municipal Corporation.
Single Event Temporary Alcoholic Beverage License
A license granted for a special event in which the business wishes to serve or sell beer and or liquor to the public.
The following is required of all new applicants:
- If the applicant wishes to sell liquor, they must also obtain an application from the Utah Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control. If they desire to serve beer only, they need only to be approved by Park City Municipal.
- Liquor License - Single Event
Minimum fee: $100.00 due at application.
For further information please call (435) 615-5225