Seeking Applicants for the Park City Planning Commission
INTERESTED IN SERVING ON THE PARK CITY PLANNING COMMISSION?
• There are five (5) commissioner vacancies on the Planning Commission, some of
which may be filled by re-appointment
• Commission members must be residents of Park City
• The Commission meets regularly on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of each month
at 5:30 pm
• The Planning Commission was created pursuant to the Utah Code. Its scope of
review includes, but is not limited to, Annexation requests, Subdivisions, Record of
Survey Plats & Plat Amendments, Master Planned Developments & Conditional
How to Apply:
• The application deadline is Friday, February 2nd by 5:00 PM.
• Applications are available at the Park City Planning Department at 445 Marsac Avenue
and online at http://www.parkcity.org/home/showdocument?id=7470
For additional application information, please contact Laura Newberry at
(435) 615-5063 or firstname.lastname@example.org